Give peace of mind to your loved ones this year
Having an estate plan and a plan for end-of-life decisions will provide peace of mind for you and your loved ones. Estate plans are not just for the wealthy and creating a smart end-of-life plan is not difficult. Here are a few simple steps to help you put your plan in place:
• Make a will and review regularly to ensure your wishes are communicated clearly and precisely.
• Create an advance healthcare directive to spell out your decisions about end-of-life care.
• Designate a healthcare representative to make medical decisions if you become incapacitated.
• Designate a power of attorney to act on your behalf in legal in legal and financial matters.
• Specify where important legal, financial, and estate planning information can be found.
• Maintain a list of professionals and organizations that help you with legal and financial affairs.
With just a few hours of planning, you can give your loved ones peace-of mind knowing you have an end-of-life plan that protects and provides for the people and causes you care about.
If you'd like more information, contact Friar Works Co-Director Colleen Cushard at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted in: Estate Planning